Tutorial: How to use Blackhole for private transactions on Binance Smart Chain.
🔹What is Blackhole?
Blackhole is a fully Decentralized protocol for private transactions on the #BinanceSmartChain.
🔹Why is this important?
Transactions are tracked on the Binance Smart Chain ledger. Blackhole provides a way to allow you to use the same wallet address while ensuring your privacy is intact allowing your address not to be found to appear to be yours just by sending and receiving crypto by the same address.
🔹How do you use it?
- First, visit Blackhole by visiting https://justliquidity.org/private
2. Next, connect your wallet like you normally would do like on JulSwap.com. You do this by selecting connect to the wallet on the upper right-hand corner of the website:https://justliquidity.org/private
3. Select Deposit
4. Scroll to find the token that you are depositing
5. Select the amount you are depositing
6. You will get a note — save it like a private key
7. To withdraw input the note and sending address then click withdraw
Now you have successfully deposited and sent a private transaction using JulSwap x Binance Smart Chain and the ecosystem of JULD/JUL and more!.