You want to deposit your favorite cryptocurrency into JulWallet but don't see it listed. Here is an easy step-by-step guide on how to be able to add your token to JulWalletApp.
- First, you will need to download the JulWallet from the IOS AppStore. If you have android it's on the way soon.
2. Visit BSCscan and search for your token on the field.
3. Once selected you can find the contract address on the token screen highlighted below for JULD. (Copy this address)
4. Go to your JulWalletAPP — then, click [Add Tokens].
5. Next fill out the below information: Token address, Token symbol, and Token of Precision. These items can also be referred to by contract address, name of the token, and number of decimal places.
6. Once added your new token should appear in the list alongside your other tokens on the front page of the wallet.
Now you have added your token to the new JulWalletApp.
If you have any questions join our JustLiquidity Telegram